You can follow these steps to try to restore your connection.
Always make sure:
- You have the latest version of the Sun Index app. Check the App Store or Google Play for updates.
– App Store
– Google Play
- The Bluetooth setting on your mobile device is ON.
– Apple iOS devices: Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
– Android devices: Tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
If you still have connection problems, it may be fixed by restarting your Sun index device. To restart your Sun Index device:
- Remove the battery from the Sun Index device and reinsert it again.
- Clear Sun Index from your smartphone Bluetooth device list:
– iOS (iPhone): Navigate to Settings > Bluetooth. Bluetooth must be switched ON for the list of paired devices to be displayed. To remove Sun Index, select the circular “i” icon to the right of the Sun Index device name. Touch Forget this Device > Forget Device.
– Android: From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen). Touch Settings. Touch Wireless & networks. Touch Bluetooth settings. Touch and hold a paired Bluetooth device. Touch Unpair.
- Go to Sun Index app, tap on the sidebar button (3 lines on top left) > Settings (gear sign) > Reset > Reset App.
Your Sun Index should now work normally. If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond to your email in a timely manner.